Princecraft boats inspire people in all kinds of ways. Sometimes it's even in the form of a question. Apart from "How soon can I get my hands on a new Princecraft", here are some frequently asked questions.
How do I order a top/canvas/seat for my boat?
- If your boat is less than 5 years old, please contact your Princecraft dealer to place your order or if you have questions.
- For better service, it is always preferable to deal with a Princecraft dealer. However, for boats older than 5 years, you may contact the top/ canvas/ seat manufacturer, the company is called ANP, and you can reach them directly at 1 866 964-7774 or visit their website at www.anp.ca
I have a problem with my trailer, what should I do?
- If your trailer is less than 5 years old, please contact your Princecraft dealer to place your order or if you have questions.
- If your trailer is older than 5 years, equipped with Vault axle hubs and that you opted for an extended warranty when you purchased it, please contact your dealer.
- If your trailer is older than 5 years, please contact the trailer manufacturer, REMEQ directly at (819) 364-5400 or visit www.remeq.com
I have a problem with the windshield of my boat, what should I do?
- If your boat is less than 10 years old, please contact your Princecraft dealer to place your order or if you have questions.
I would like to touch up or repaint the entire hull on my boat. Where can I purchase the same paint colour?
- If your boat is less than 5 years old, please contact your Princecraft dealer. With the serial number of your boat, the dealer will be able to order the right paint from our parts catalogue.
- If your boat is older than 5 years, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1 800 395-8858. From your serial number, our agent will be able to provide you with the name of the company and the colour code of the paint you can order directly from the manufacturer.
How can I find the nearest dealer?
Please use the Find your nearest dealer button on our website. If you have any problem, please contact customer service at 1 800 395-8858 and one of our representatives will gladly help you with your search.
Can I purchase a boat or a part directly from Princecraft?
No. Like car manufacturers, we do not offer this possibility. Princecraft boats are only sold through authorized dealers. Please use the Find your nearest dealer button on our website. If you have any problem, please contact customer service at 1 800 395-8858 and one of our representatives will gladly help you with your search.
I have an older model pontoon boat and I would like to add a third log. Is it possible? Can I order directly from Princecraft?
Princecraft does not recommend adding a third log. A 2-log pontoon has a different structure than a 3-log pontoon. Adding an additional log may damage your pontoon and automatically voids your warranty. We do not sell individual pontoon logs.
Can I purchase platforms with tubes to make a dock?
No. Please contact a company that specializes in offering these types of products.
I would like to buy a Princecraft boat but I would like to order a different interior layout. Is this possible?
No. All Princecraft products comply with Transport Canada and NMMA (National Marine Manufacturers Association) standards. Changes made to the boat might change the weight of the boat, its capacity, etc. and this could affect their compliance to these standards.
How can I obtain a Princecraft catalogue?
Visit your nearest Princecraft dealer for a Princecraft catalogue or click on Catalogue section on our website to view it online or order a hardcopy.
For any other question:
- Contact a Princecraft dealer. They will gladly help you.
- Or email us at email@example.com
- You can also reach us at 1 800 395-8858.